2.People who dress in purple and black are usually displaying a lot of fear.
3. JFK was the first president who did not wear a hat at his inauguration thereby killing off hats
4. A hat makes a short person look shorter and a tall person look taller...go figure.
5. A plus tard is a Parisian put down. As in see you later...much later.
6. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air still holds up.
7. Tag-Heuer is still the watch of choice.
8. If you want the rainbow, first you get the rain.
9. Sugar is the later day equivalent of some biblical evil.
10. Those who want to drag us back to the dark ages ironically need to use the latest technology.
11. Cigarettes are the cheapest non-prescription antidepressant on the market. 300 years from now we will look back on cigarettes like we now look back on the slaughtering whales for oil.
12. X-Mas Rocks!
Be kind to one another